Friday, February 1, 2008

Subscribe

How bout Home delivery (for free) of Ultimate Firefighter Workout.

I like receiving blogs via e-mail, that way I get all the information like a newspaper, and don't have to hit multiple sites. I can print out the information I got from the blog and take it with me.

I read the stuff while waiting for a BLS ambulance to transport a patient, free time @ the station, Dr.s appointments, the Vet, you get the point.

Hitting multiple blogs and sites, is like getting 10 different newspapers and magazines...EVERYDAY. I don't know about you but I don't have 10 hours a day to sort through all the available information out there.

I figured some of you might be the same, so I added a subcription button to the blog on the right. I think it's a great bargain.

You can get my blog by email every day. Or even better, get it free with your new, free RSS reader.

Thanks for reading.